Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Home feels good.

After many weeks and days working out of town it feels great to be back home.
All is silent, I love it :)

I love to travel, there is no doubt about that. The Airports and planes are not as much fun if you are not at the Admirals Club or on Business or for that matter First Class. Then Flying and dealing with airports does not suck as bad. It can become quite pleasant. My miles do not give more upgrades right now so I have to seat now in the very back of the plain, or in the middle seat with two people on top of my arm rest. But hey work is work. 
So talking about today. It's so great to be by myself and enjoying just the peace and quiet. I can not imagine how come I deal with such a chaotic job. I am a very private person, love to be home and love silence. And for some reason I am always surrounded by people that talk too much or are really loud. In my family everyone is so loud, I think is a Mexican thing. And at my job I deal with a group of very aggressive sales people that travel with me and pretty much I overdose on how much they talk. Sales people talk every second for any reason. No matter what they are talking...Even the guys talk so much. They are so into themselves that they can not here anyone else but themselves and I think there is the gift, people get tired of hearing talking and they give up and ended up buying stuff they do not need.

It is good that just for today as I will always say: Silence IS Golden :)

No comments:

Post a Comment